Greetings readers, Heyyyy,
First of all please continue to pray for the families of those persons who are still lost in Japan, Christchurch and in other disaster areas. Be a Blessing to others whenever you can.
Let’s talk about FRIENDS.
We say, “So-and-so” is a friend of mine”, but are they? What is true Friendship?
• A Friend is someone who will drop to their knees and pray when you’re going through something and you need a touch from God, and you can’t pray.
• A Friend will call you every once and awhile, not for anything, but to just say, “Hi”.
• A Friend doesn’t put you down, but will be there to help you reach your “next level”.
• A Friend will weep when you weep, laugh with you when you laugh, cheer your victories and won’t allow you to be defeated.
• A true Friend will tell you about yourself – when needed – in love; and will be there when you come to the reality of yourself.
• A Friend is forever.
Sure we need earthly, physical friends; but when the chips are down, there’s only one true friend that you can count on and you’ve got to get to know Him in order to depend upon Him. Proverbs 18:24 (King James Version) 24 “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” Jesus will be there for you when people won’t.
Accept a Compliment and don’t bring flaws to the surface.
• “Your skin is so pretty.” “Thanks but I can’t get rid of this zit.”
• “Your outfit fits like a glove.” “Thanks but I need to lose 20 pounds.”
• “I like your home.” “Oh, it’s so small, but I guess it’s OK.”
The person giving you a compliment didn’t notice your extra poundage or the imperfections that you seem to magnify. Accept a little praise and leave your but out of your conversations.
Thank all of you who are in the following regions, for being the top 5 viewer areas to my website:
• Redmond, Washington
• Mountain View, California
• Antwerp, Belgium
• Benton, Arkansas
• Seattle, Washington
Until next month, “Continue to Be Blessed in Order to Be a Bigger Blessing!”
TBR – Trust – Believe – Receive