Friday, November 21, 2008

Continue to Be Blessed in order to Be a Bigger Blessing

Greetings ;)

If you’re reading this, then you are one of my faithful reading partners. I have enjoyed sharing the thoughts that I’ve been inspired to give to you. My hopes are that they were a help and not a hindrance.

Since my Granddaughter is due around the end of the month, and we’re getting ready to launch two books; I won’t be posting my Blog every week. I will continue to answer your questions as I have (it may take me a little longer, but I’m faithful). You will still be able to view my Archive Blogs on all my sites, especially my website (and I’ll add more from the ones that were posted on Myspace) Ms. V's website

Please keep coming to my website and you’ll know when & where to get my new books (and you’ll be impressed with the material ;) Stay in touch and know that you’re never a bother. Have a Great Thanksgiving, and a very Merry Christmas and I’ll hopefully see you at one of my book signing. Remember, Jesus is thinking of you and so am I.

“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:7

Yours in Christ,
Ms. “V”

No comments: