Monday, December 14, 2009

"We're Back"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NubianGraphics.com


Since putting most of my time into seeing after my Granddaughter, writing articles for "The Examiner", my next book, moving, being a housewife, and working some in our church, I neglected my Blogs; but "we're back".

Things are beginning to settle down and time is being stretched to accomplish many things. God continues to be faithful and we are testiments to TBR (Trust - Believe - Receive).

You will continually be updated and informed from my website of new articles, updates and information. Your questions will still be answered and your comments are always uplifting and continue to help others. Have a very Happy Blessed Christmas, enjoy your life and continue to Be Blessed in Order to Be a Bigger Blessing,


Ms. "V"

1 comment:

Connie Arnold said...

Thank you for your kind note on my website. May you and your family be blessed with a beautiful and blessed Christmas and New Year!