Monday, November 16, 2015

A Piece of Sweet Peace

Have I stopped listening to God?  No.  If God would tell me to invest in another venture, I would talk it over with my husband, and being sure that I was hearing from God, I would then take action.  I am not fearful of stepping out on my faith.

I used to have an obsessive fear over bees.  I would run if one would come near me.  I would dream that one bee would aim his stinger directly at my jugular vein (the large vein in my neck), and I would awake in a chill.  One night I prayed and asked God to help me.  I didn't know the Bible at that time.  The amazing thing was that God gave me a scripture, and I looked it up.  It was just what I needed to be delivered from my fears:  "And He said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? How is it that ye have no faith?” (Mark 4:40).   I had to give my fear over to God and trust Him to help me to conquer my fear.  There is a difference between fear and respect.  A bee has never stung me because I do respect their territory, yet I won't run from them anymore.

I know that God has a plan and a purpose for our lives.  Sometimes we know what it is right away, and at other times, we may find out in due season.  God has a purpose for my life.  No other person can take my place.  It isn’t a big place to be sure, but for years I have been molded in a peculiar way to fill a peculiar niche in the worlds work” by Charles Stelzle.[1]  Father does know best.

Praise God, in spite of what some would call overbearing situations; I bask in the peace of God.  The devil still tries to disillusion me about the books which are to be published, yet I rebuke him whenever he shows his angry head.  Praise God for His peace.

To read more – get the book: Bent But Not Broken” by Ms. "V" (Victoria Thomas Poller)
If you like Ms. “V”s Blog, come read her weekly columns on The Examiner.com: Christian Living and Events pages.

NEW!  Top 5 Google Areas to Ms. "V"s Website for Nov. 4 – Nov. 16, 2015 are:
   • Kendall, Florida
   • Lakeside, Florida
   • Tuscaloosa, Alabama
   • Jacksonville, Florida
   • Van Buren, Arkansas

Ms. “V” WELCOMES ALL the new countries to her site.
***To be notified of biweekly highlights, click the “Join This Site” button above***


[1] Stelzle, Charles. Daily Reflections from Leaves of Gold.  1990: Brownlow Pub. Co., Inc., Ft. Worth, TX, 

No comments: